This is a full-time degree with an expected completion time of 4 years, typically requiring a Master's degree in the same or a closely related discipline. Learn more. This is a full-time degree with an expected completion time of two years, typically requiring a Bachelor's degree in the same or a closely related discipline.
Students may be registered for an inter-disciplinary MSc or PhD in two departments of the University. This requires the agreement of both departments and joint supervision from the two departments.
- Templates and Resources | Graduate Studies | University of Calgary.
- Theses & Dissertation: Philosophy;
- Guidelines for Thesis-Based MA, MSc, PhD.
- University of Calgary Theses and Dissertations.
Do you have a question about Computer Science? The MBA Thesis curriculum offers a challenge for those strongly interested and committed to research.
Choosing a thesis-based graduate degree should not be considered a quick way to completing an MBA degree. MBA Thesis students are also invited and encouraged to take one or more doctoral level courses as part of their programs.
Sources for Locating Dissertations and Theses
Students are expected to complete their program within two years of admission. The maximum completion time allowed for the thesis-based Master's program is five years. There is one intake per year in September.
- student nurse mentoring essay.
- University of Calgary : M. Thesis Examinations?
- coursework for phd in india!
- Trent Theses?
- How to Write and Compile your University of Calgary Thesis in LaTeX.
- juvenile death penalty thesis statement?
- Theses and Dissertations - HTST - Library at University of Calgary.
- Step 1: Download.
For International students wishing to start in September the deadline to apply is the previous March 1st. Lesley DiMarzo lesley. Haskayne Thesis MBA.